Beautiful finishes, quality fittings and superb design by Plus Architecture combine to create contemporary interiors that pay homage to Brunswick East’s industrial heritage. The timeless palette of gunmetal grey and white is complemented by the practicality of excellent storage and sleek black appliances.
REGISTER TO DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
Apartments at ISEO are larger than standard, with the spaciousness enhanced by abundant light and panoramic views through floor-to-ceiling windows.
Washed oak floors, warm white walls and stylish fittings are a sophisticated setting for life in this exciting urban locale.
Come home to a green and private sanctuary by Acre Landscape Architecture Studio. Trailing vines and a tropical jungle of bamboo and tree ferns, cleverly lit to create shine and shadow, make the heart of ISEO a serene and relaxing place. Strategically placed mirrors conjure up illusions that
add to the magic.
A sophisticated palette, spacious design and contemporary finishes give these one and two bedroom
bespoke apartments a sleek style that will endure for years to come. The details are clever and the
design functional –seamless, modern interiors, floor-to-ceiling windows, ample storage and high
quality fixtures – with the convenience of a central location.
REGISTER TO DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
With decades of experience, pure passion and raw innovation, we deliver quality developments that stand the test of time.
Our foundations are rooted in commercial and residential construction, but our future is firmly focused on property development and investment. And because we have a solid understanding of the property industry, we know how to capitalise on the market, push boundaries, challenge conventions and create spaces to be admired and cherished for generations to come.
We are leaders and innovators, and we only partner with the best. This means remarkable outcomes, every time.
Plus’ interior design team thrives when collaborating with clients, pushing the boundaries to create interior concepts that both enhance and complement each building’s form.
The team have the ability to strike the right balance between high-end craftsmanship and commercial viability, creating liveable and useable spaces, without ever compromising on a project’s quality.
With a bias towards urban residential markets, Chun Group overlay more than 40 years experience to enable development projects to be successfully delivered. Focusing on medium density residential projects Chun Group provide development management and advisory services. This enables our clients to develop beautiful and defining projects that respond to the shifting residential demands and leave a timeless legacy on the surrounding landscape.
- Code Black Coffee 15-17 Weston Street, Brunswick
- East Elevation 351 Lygon Street, Brunswick East
- Pope Joan 77-79 Nicholson Street, Brunswick East
- Monsieur Truffe 351 Lygon Street, Brunswick East
- The Brunswick East Project 438-440 Lygon Street, Brunswick East
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- 400 Gradi 99 Lygon Street, Brunswick East
- Hellenic Republic 434 Lygon Street, Brunswick East
- The Brunswick Mess Hall 400 Sydney Road, Brunswick
- Rumi 116 Lygon Street, Brunswick East
- The Alehouse Project 98-100 Lygon Street, Brunswick East
- Thunder Road Brewery 130 Barkly Street, Brunswick
RETAIL & GROCERS
- Barkly Square Shopping Centre
90-106 Sydney Road, Brunswick
- Smith & Maloney Green Grocer
157 Lygon Street, Brunswick East
- Northcote Pottery 142-144 Weston Street, Brunswick East
- Hams and Bacon 75-79 Nicholson Street, Brunswick East
- CERES Corner Roberts & Stewart Streets, Brunswick East
- Brunswick Baths 14 Dawson Street, Brunswick
- Jones Reserve Brunswick East
- RMIT University (Brunswick campus) 25 Dawson Street, Brunswick
- Melbourne University Parkville
- Brunswick East Primary School 195a Stewart Street
Uniquely Brunswick East
Walk into any café in Brunswick East and you’ll likely find exposed brick walls, concrete floors and recycled timber tables. But it’s not just the industrial style trimmings that are popular; it’s a focus on local, seasonal and organic produce. A menu suited to those conscious about community, their health, and living sustainably.
REGISTER TO ACCESS YOUR BROCHURE
*Please note that we guarantee 100% privacy.
None of your details will be shared.
443 Lygon Street, Brunswick East
Contact Jess Chen – 0499 188 188